Scripture Verse

"Be joyful in hope, patient in tribulation and faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12



Monday, July 12, 2010

Rain

It rained at my house most of last week - a byproduct of the hurricanes in the Gulf. The endless rain was a reminder to me of the mercy and grace that God endlessly pours down over all of us each day - like a gentle shower.

God is so good to continue to give just what we need. A lot like a good rain. The mercy and grace that comes from the Lord just pours over our souls and whets our hearts, it draws us closer to Him and helps us to see the Living God as Provider, Keeper, Maker and Healer of all that we are.

This is where I have been lately, being so sick from the nausea and side effects of my latest seizure medicine. I have felt the grace and mercy of Almighty God not only holding me but pouring over my heart and telling me over and over again, "My grace is sufficient for you and My power is made perfect in your weakness." (Paraphrased from 2 Cor. 12:9-10)

So, as just about everyone has gotten sick of the rain over the past week, I have enjoyed to sit, watch and allow the Lord to speak to me through splashing water on my windows - He is so good!

I have had a lot of seizures this past week and I am still battling this nausea. I am more than thankful for all of my wonderful Prayer Warriors - you mean everything to me, God Bless You! I am resting in the Lord knowing He is my strength and the Anchor of my soul.

Rejoicing in Hope,
Roxanne

No comments:

Post a Comment