Scripture Verse

"Be joyful in hope, patient in tribulation and faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12



Friday, March 5, 2010

Good News and Being Held...

My visit to the rheumatologist yesterday morning went well and the news was good. I do not have RA, Lupus or Scleraderma. Praise God - we are so thankful! I do however have a very, very low Vitamin D level - the normal range is 70-100 and mine is 29. The doctor put me on a very high dose of Vitamin D and hopefully the problem will be corrected from that. Thank the Lord for answered prayer!

These last few weeks have been most difficult for me and I have not had a seizure free day in weeks so I am drained - emotionally and physically. God has been my anchor and the refuge of my soul. I have been very still and known that He is God in these few weeks - sometimes it takes huge events to make us slow down and remember that God is in control. I welcome these times, difficult as they may be, because they remind me Who I am trusting and why.

Please pray for me in the coming weeks as I have started a new seizure medication, in addition to the one I currently take. I never really like starting a new medication because I have such severe reactions to almost every medication I have ever taken. I am praying that I will not react badly to this one, giving it a chance to work. Again, I am being very still at the feet of my Jesus, knowing that He is God.

Today this will be short because I am not feeling that well but I just want us all to remember, especially if you are journeying with me in hardship and trials - God knows your name and loves you so very much. Allow Him to hold you today in whatever valley you find yourself.

Rejoicing in Hope,
Roxanne

"My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will never be shaken." Psalm 62:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment