Scripture Verse

"Be joyful in hope, patient in tribulation and faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12



Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Short and Sweet...

This week I will have only this one short and sweet post. I have been asked to speak at our church's MOMS (Mothers of Many Seasons) group, I will be giving my testimony and speaking on "Knowing the Lord in hard times" so, I will need this week to prepare. I will be speaking next Monday, the 25th.

Please pray for me this week. Ask the Lord to give me wisdom and a calm heart,(I am a bundle of nerves). Also, and most importantly, pray that God will be honored and glorified in all that I say.

The next time I post I will let everyone know how it went... unless it goes awful, in that case I will never speak of it again! Have a blessed week as you walk with the King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

Rejoicing in Hope,
Roxanne

2 comments:

  1. I know that you will do great! The Lord uses you so often for many different things. This is just another way that you will glorify Him!!!
    Wish I could be there!!
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roxanne, I am so excited for you to have this opportunity! I will be praying for you. I have already seen how the Lord has used you when you spoke to our class.....I can't wait to hear how He brings glory to Himself through you.
    Bless you,
    Casey

    ReplyDelete