Scripture Verse

"Be joyful in hope, patient in tribulation and faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12



Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wonderful Day...

Yesterday I spoke at our church's MOMS group. What an incredible group of women of all ages - I was truly amazed.
The first speaker was one of the Titus Moms who spoke on the book the group is currently reading, she was VERY good and I was quite intimidated to follow her! A few minutes after she spoke, it was my turn and I think I did fine. I know one thing for certain though, these precious women blessed me far more than I could have blessed them and I am so thankful for the opportunity to share what the Lord has done and is still doing in my life. It really is overwhelming to me that anyone would want to sit to listen to anything I have to say. I am grateful beyond words to the Lord for giving me the words to speak and the calm heart that I needed to speak them. I pray that the ladies were blessed and praise God for the whole experience - to God be the glory!

They all were very gracious, loving and so welcoming - I felt like I had been apart of the group all along! Thank you to my sweet friends Melissa and Michelle for asking me to speak - you are both wonderful women of God and I treasure you both!

On a side note though, I had planned to take a couple of pictures and post them but, as always, I forgot the camera! For someone who loves to scrapbook as much as I do, I sure leave home without the camera more times than not - maybe next time.

Rejoicing in Hope,
Roxanne

2 comments:

  1. I am so very proud of you! I knew that you would be awesome. I only wish I could have been there. Love you, Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was truly blessed by your testimony Roxanne! Thank you for taking the time to prepare and share your amazing story and faithfullness in Christ.

    ReplyDelete